All admissions are subject to the Illinois age norm, the policies and procedures of the Archdiocese of Chicago and the Saint Zachary School Advisory Board, and the discretion of the administration.
In admitting Children, this order of consideration is followed:
- Children of parishioners with children already enrolled
- Children of parishioners now reaching school age
- Children of new parishioners who are transferring from another Catholic school
- Children of parishioners transferring from a public school
- Children of non-parishioners transferring from another Catholic school due to merging or consolidation or a school not offering a pre-school through 8 program
- Children of non-parishioners
Saint Zachary School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in this school. Saint Zachary School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, loan programs, athletic, or other school-administered programs.
Please view our Pre-School through Eighth Grade academic pages for specific class curriculum information and teacher biographies.